Halloween Safety Tips to share with your Kids!
Here are some Halloween Safety Tips from the Fullerton Police Department:
- Hold a flashlight while trick or treating to help you see and for others to see you.
- Always WALK and don't run from house to house.
- Look both ways before crossing the street. Use established crosswalks whenever possible.
- Walk on sidewalks whenever possible, or on the far edge of the road facing traffic to stay safe.
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats. Avoid eating homemade treats by stranger.
- Enter homes only if you are with a trusted adult.
- NEVER accept rides from strangers.
- Most importantly, have a safe and Happy Halloween!